Friday, March 19, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Movie Review



<br />

















We took the kids to see the new

"Alice in Wonderland" movie.









We all loved it. At first I was a little worried it might be too old for the kids. Worried it might scare them a little, but NO WAY. They loved it. Definitely a film to take the family to.




I loved the new story line! I felt sorry for Alice in the beginning for being at such a drab engagement party. LOL But so excited for her throughout the movie because of how the story played out. Very empowering in the end for Alice. Love that!




The characters were so interesting. Just look at these photos and you will fall in love with them. Each one had a unique characteristic about them. Very quirky and cute too! I loved the costumes, makeup and little funnies throughout the movie. So many laughs and giggles.




The only negative thing I would say is the movie was a little dark. But that could have been our theatre. So not sure. If you saw this movie, What did you think?




I can't give away too much of the story because I don't want to ruin it for you. So I will leave it at that.




Hee! Hee! Go See it!










I recommend this movie for sure. And I am going to add it to my movie collection. You should too! And don't forget to come back and share what you thought of the movie. Would love to hear your thoughts.
















Reference: http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/2010/03/alice-in-wonderland-movie-review.html

No comments:

Post a Comment